Here’s one for all of you, ladies. Although, to be honest, this message is for anyone with a sense of humor. Gathered by sheistough.com, the list below presents various sayings that you will only hear from women (or maybe men too. Who knows).
Some of them might be true. Some might be wrong. Some may be downright stereotypical. But all of them are funny.
So whether you are a man or a woman, married or divorced, dating or single, young or old, chances are you will all find something to laugh about in the collection below.
Here are the Sayings That Every Woman Can Relate To:
- Home is where you don’t have to wear a bra.
- Men, if you ever want to know what a woman’s mind looks like, imagine a browser with 2897 open tabs. And that too all the time.
- Sometimes when I look at the men I had feelings for, I can’t help but doubt my reason.
- Here I stumble across the store, trying to hold all of these food packages. Why didn’t I take a basket at the entrance ?! Ah, I remember – I just came to buy bread.
- It is normal for a woman to want to grow her hair and cut it at the same time.
- Each girl has a pair of shoes that can only be worn while seated.
- If you want to have your period, wear your most beautiful and chic underwear and let the karma do the rest.
- The rules are like a friend who comes to bring good news but then stays for a week, eats all your food, borrows and ruins your clothes.
- Why do I always chase the guys who are: famous, take, twice my age, I don’t know I exist, not real, dead, gay, in a group of boys.
- Behind each sexy selfie, there are 50 rejected.
- Few things in life feel better than removing your bra at the end of a long day.
- Women make better Ghostbusters than men because we are used to worrying about invisible problems that no one else believes in.
- A tip for housewives: the more time has passed since the last cleaning of the house, the more the results of the next one will be visible.